Friday, February 20, 2015

He stole my heart

There was a boy who stole my heart.  He had a smile that could push back any bad day and any heart ache.  His bright green eyes could melt anyone's heart.  He was kind. He was funny.  He was great with kids even though he tried to act like he was to tough at times.  Really he was the most gentle, sweet, kind hearted boy you could ever meet.  Each time I looked at him my heart filled with so much love and adoration.  There is no love that could ever compare.  There is no amount of trouble or struggle that would make me love him less.  This boy was my world, my reason for living when I lost everything I thought mattered.  There was absolutley nothing he could do that would seperate our love.  He broke my heart into pieces the day he left but even that couldn't make me love him less.  He is my son.  He is the boy that stole my heart so many years ago on that December evening.  I love you Tommy and there is not a day that goes by that I will not always love you and remember your smile and warm heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment